Tips to Combat Inflammation
Inflammation Pain is real
The evidence of the effects of inflammation is pretty straightforward. Short-term inflammation helps heal an injury. That is the proper response to an injury, and it’s a good thing. If the inflammation sticks around longer than it needs to, it can contribute to chronic pain and other health problems.
These tips to combat inflammation work with your body to attack the underlying cause of the pain, the inflammation!
- Eliminating trans fat from your diet such as baked goods, fried foods, and frozen foods.
- Staying Hydrated by consuming the recommended eight 8-ounce glasses of water per day
- Reducing sugar intake by eliminating unnecessary sugars in your diet from candy, soft drinks, and pastry and dairy desserts.
- Add High-Quality inflammation-reducing supplements like Ubee Nutrition Limber Up, a blend of Turmeric with Piperine, or Ubee Nutrition Turmeric Curcumin.
Anti-inflammatory foods to add to your diet
- Olive oil.
- Green leafy vegetables, such as spinach, kale, and collards.
- Nuts like almonds and walnuts.
- Fatty fish like salmon, mackerel, tuna, and sardines.
- Fruits such as strawberries, blueberries, cherries, and oranges.
Anti-Inflammatory Honey Turmeric Tonic Recipe
- 1 teaspoon raw honey (local)
- 1 teaspoon Ubee Nutrition Turmeric Curcumin (Bulk)
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Combine lemon and honey and mix well. Add turmeric and cayenne and scoop the mixture into a cup of warm water. Enjoy immediately.